History of the establishment and record of activities:
The Founding Board of Iran Zamin Bank obtained the principle agreement license No. 5/1926dated July 10, 2008 from the Central Bank of I.R. of Iran for the establishment of the bank.
- Iran Zamin Bank at a Glance
- Name of the Bank: Iran Zamin (Public Joint-Stock Company)
- Capital of the Bank: 2000 Billion Rials ( Two Thousand Billion Rials)
- Number of thebank shares: 2 billion shares are ordinary and registered shares
- The value of each share: 1000 Rials
- Founders: The founders of Iran Zamin Bank are a group of experts and well-reputed individuals from different layers of the society including: activists of various economic sectors comprising production and service parts, experts of bank affairs, medical community , engineering community , academicians , staff of education , cooperating people and other walks of life.
- Founders’ shares: 51/75 percent of bank shares.It values 1035 billion which has been paid in cash fully.
- Public offering shares: 48/25percent (965 millions) shares for total value of 965 billion Rials of bank shares through Bank-e Melat and Sherkat-e Farabours-e Iran (Iran’s OTC Market)
- Agent bank: Bank-e Melat, all branches nationwide for making subscription of 865 millions shares for 865 billion Rials
- The offering shares through Iran Farabours: 100 millions of shares for 100 billions
- Date of start and duration of subscription: Sunday February 13, 2011 for 15 days. Meanwhile upon completion of the amount of the offering shares, subscription will be discontinued.
- Minimum and maximum of underwritten shares for real and legal persons The minimum and maximum numbers of underwritten shares for real persons are 10/000 and 500/000 shares respectively and for the legal person, it is at least 200/000 shares and at most 5/000/000 shares which should be paid in cash concurrent with subscription.
- The subscription for the shares of Iran Zamin Bank in a level more than maximum determined rate will be subject to the demand of purchaser and agreement of the Founding Board of the Bank prior to underwritten ( provided that it does not surpass the maximum of 10 percent of total shares of bank for public joint-stock companies, public joint-stock cooperative Companies , and non-governmental public institutions and also maximum of 5 percent of bank shares for real persons and other legal persons.
- According to the regulations, the purchasers of shares should be aware of the contents and terms of subscription which is published in newspapers. They also need to present the necessary documents for purchasing the shares to the branches where underwriting is made.